Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Thought for the Day: Never To Late

Filed under:

NEVER TOO LATE

On November 30, 1998
Is the day I thought I met my fate
Wheeled into surgery at 12 o clock noon
I realized it would be over soon.

Out of recovery, my right breast removed
My family around me, my soul was soothed
The doctor said everything went great
I now realize it's never too late.

To regroup my thoughts, what is special to me
Not a house nor money, but my family
Who rallied support there by my side
Looked at me with love and pride.

I think of years wasted when I thought no one cared
Years alone cause I was too scared
To let love live in my body and soul
It took removing my breast to make me whole.

Read | Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Read More...

[Source: The Cancer Blog]

No comments: