Tuesday, August 28, 2007

More on green tea

Filed under:

Since I started writing for The Cancer Blog, I am amazed at the number of studies out there pointing to the benefits of green tea. Here is the NCI's official page on tea. Then there is all this information out there about green tea's benefits like this one and this one and this one.

I remember a few years ago I tried to switch my coffee habit (a half a cup a day in the morning and another in the afternoon) to green tea, at least once a day.

So I bought a box of green tea, from a major tea manufacturer that I won't name, and let's just say, I didn't like the taste all that much. I don't even really like black tea all that much, so I guess I shouldn't have been surprised.

If you are a green tea drinker, either for the possible health benefits, or just because you like it, what is a good type to start with (bags, loose)? Is there a brand out there that tastes better than others?
Read | Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Read More...

[Source: The Cancer Blog]

No comments: