Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Miles Levin has lost his battle with rhabdomyosarcoma

Filed under:

I wrote about Miles Levin and his powerful message a few months ago in this post. Since that day I randomly stumbled across his blog and wrote about it, I've been hooked. Miles has a way of writing that is captivating, heartbreaking and above all, moving. His words have caused me to look inside my own life and appreciate the gifts I am given every day.

Unfortunately, Miles lost his battle with cancer over the weekend, at home, surrounded by the comfort and love of his family. His body couldn't fight anymore, but his spirit will live forever -- that much I know is true. For anyone who is interested CNN is planning on airing Miles' story on Anderson Cooper tonight.

In his final interview, Miles said that he wanted to be remembered as 'someone who maintained their light through their darkest journey', and I think he's achieved that with an unbelievable amount of grace.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Read More...

[Source: The Cancer Blog]

No comments: