Wednesday, December 26, 2007

A special holiday greeting to my visitors and readers

As this year draws to a close, whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, Kwanza etc , I’d like to thank my visitors for reading my blog. I hope it’s helping the lives of other people going though cancer or know someone who is. I may not post personally all the time but I’m here . I’m usually off prompting the blog and signing up for directories and link exchanges.

But for those of us who have gone though cancer or know people who have, we can be still be thankful for living yet another year. We know that cancer knows no discrimination of sexes, countries, age , or race. This blog can help people with the links I’ve placed in my cancer links.

I’m still thankful that I have survived my first year since my testicular cancer. I had my operation on July 23/24, 2006. It’s been a roller coaster ride since then for me. I still have bi-monthly blood tests, and CAT scans once in a while. A side effect for me is that I now have “hot flashes” like women do. It’s a side effect of my cancer and radiation therapy.

I’m not the only in my family to had cancer. Before me my father had prostate cancer. I’ve asked him to write a post about his experience but he rather not.

Next year, I plan to rearrange the links in all of my text links. Once I get that done I will make a special section for cancer survivors. It will be a in future blog post. Your page rank doesn’t matter. As long we have a place for those going though or surviving afterwards

Hope you enjoy this time of year and have a very happy holiday!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments: