Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fentora cancer-related drug deaths confirmed by Cephalon

Filed under: ,

It's never a good thing when a drugmaker sends letters to doctors saying that a drug they are prescribing has resulted in confirmed deaths.

But that is what Cephalon did this week, as it admitted its cancer drug -- Fentora - has been linked to some patient deaths. Fentora, used to treat acute cancer pain, are sometimes prescribed for other pain-related ailments.

Cephalon took issue with the apparent claim that it markets Fentora for uses other than cancer pain, even though some doctors use it "off label" in normal practice.
Read | Permalink | Email this | Linking Blogs | Comments



Read More...

[Source: The Cancer Blog]

1 comment:

anonymous said...

I doubted that there's no a man who can cure the HIV disease. Not until I met a great spell caster (DR. OSEMEN), I promise that I will give the spell caster far too much credit. For everyone who is corrupted with the disease theirs a person superior and pure of heart, Come out of the slave days brothers and sisters, realize that there is an intelligent great spell caster, I was diagnosed with this disease until I met this great spell caster online, I saw a testimony on how he helped people in curing their HIV disease cancer,herpes and ALS, so I asked myself how could someone heal a HIV disease, then I asked my self to give it a try, first he asked me to buy some items, I thought it was fraud, I sent him the money, he bought the items and cast the spell within 24hrs. Simple logic, he asked me to go the hospital for medical checkup which I did after 2days. Lo and behold I was free from the disease. I swear that I will make testimonies on how he healed me, am telling this to the whole world. If you passing through the pain better go get your healings now, you can contact him on { healinghomeofallsickness@outlook.com}
Thank you doctor call him on +2347015482556
WILLIAMS