Friday, May 9, 2008

I'm dealing once again with cancer. This time a bone tumor in my head

During this last few months, Precious and my family found out that I had second caner tumor in my skull. It was bone tumor about the size of a small orange. I had the tumor removed from my neurosurgeon in SLC at Salt Lake Regional Hospital on April 14.

I was then in the hospital for about 3 days. I stayed in ICU for about 2 days. Then I came back home on Wednesday night that week. I was very tired from this operation and have been taking pain pills since I came back home.

http://www.saltlakeregional.com/

Right now my family and I are preparing for my chemo. I'm going to have a PET scan on Tuesday at St.Lukes Cancer Center in Twin Falls and my doctor is is going to putting in a "port" for my chemo on Wednesday here in Burley. I'll update the blog as after my doctor's appointment's next week. Stay tuned.

No comments: